Terms of Reference for “Marketing, Trade Development and Publications Committee"
1. Exploring the investment opportunities and export potential of the chemical sector in Pakistan.
2. Developing continuous liaison with governmental, non-governmental and other stakeholders for maintaining excellent working relations in the best interest of promoting chemical industry in Pakistan.
3. Organizing foreign delegations in order to explore the market opportunities and identification of new technologies from other parts of the world.
4. Supporting research activities through University-Industry liaison.
5. Arrangement of exhibitions, seminars, conferences, lectures, workshops and dialogues and to print, publish and prepare journals, magazines, books, circulars, reports, catalogues and other works relating to any of the objects of or of the work done by the Association.
6. Review and approval of advertisements in national newspapers and journals.