JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.
You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.

Pakistan Chemical Manufacturers Association

 

Welcome to PCMA B2B Market Place!

Premium Plus Subscription Premium Plus
About Berger Paints Pakistan Limited Read more
Company Name: Berger Paints Pakistan Limited

Berger was established two centuries ago & now it has become one of the world's largest Paints manufacturer. The history of Berger in Pakistan is as old as the country itself. Berger started it's operations in Pakistan in 1950 and was the first organized Paint company to offer premium products through imports from the United Kingdom.
Berger Paints Pakistan Ltd became a public limited company in 1974 when 49.38% of it's shares were acquired by Pakistani investors, while the remaining 50.62% were held by U.K parent company, Jenson & Nicholson Limited. Later Slotrapid Limited registered in B.V.I with diversified business interests, aquired control of Berger Paints Pakistan Limited by gaining 52.0592% shares of the company.
Berger has its state of the art manufacturing facility in Lahore. With it's head office located in Lahore, Berger caters to the demands of it's valued customers on a national basis.

Company Profile/Brochure/Catalogue
Company Profile: Download

Business Sectors view more
  • Architecture and Construction

     

    Architecture and Construction
  • Chemical Industry

     

    Chemical Industry
  • corporate sector

     

    corporate sector
  • Paint & Coating

     

    Paint & Coating
Member Product Line view more
  • Liquid Inks

     

    Liquid Inks
  • Specialty Chemicals

     

    Specialty Chemicals
  • Industrial Coatings

     

    Industrial Coatings
  • Automotive Refinishes

     

    Automotive Refinishes
Member Certification view more
  •  

    PCMA
  • ISO 9001 QMS

     

    ISO 9001 QMS

 



Contact Information

Name: Usman Adeel

Address: 36 Industrial Estate KotLakhpat Lahore Punjab Pakistan

Website: www.berger.com.pk

Profile URL: https://www.pcma.org.pk/berger-paints-ltd

Social Links

Send us your inquiry